Friday, January 9, 2009

introduction

First and foremost, I proudly tell you that this is my very first blog and probably it would be my last blog. I never interested in blogging and honestly I’m not good at it. I warn you earlier, reading my blog would be the last thing on your mind. Since you said that “a very good way to improve your English is to write a reflective journal once a week” , so here I am, writing a bunch of crap about myself, believing it will improve my English (surely it would). I’ll try my best to improve my English and I will give my full effort to make this this blog a little bit more interesting (which is impossible)

First of all I would like to tell you about myself (boring…). My name is Nur Nasuha and you can call me Nasuha. I live in Melaka but currently I’m staying with my aunt in KL. I’m the second child from seven siblings. My family, except me and my sister are now live in United Kingdom as my dad pursuing his study there. Hmmm… I think that is enough about me and now it’s time for the serious part.

Honestly, English is one of the tough subjects for me. It’s not like science subjects where you can learn about it in short period. English needs skill and you have to practice it every day in order to improve it. I have some weaknesses and I have to overcome it real soon. Mr. Derrick, I hope you can help me to excel in English and I will learn from you as much as I can.

There was nothing much happened in this week as it was the first week for the new term. I’m glad that I got interesting lecturers for every subject. I think, it would be fun to learn from them and I’m sure all of them are very professional. A part from that, this week there was a physic test and thank god I’ve done pretty well (yay me!). Apart from that there was nothing significant happened in this week.

I hope I could enjoy myself studying here besides, getting a good gred in all of my subjects. I think I would end this blog right here. I’ve told you that you will be suffered to read my blog. But I hope I can write better next time. See you Mr. derrick.

“Teacher is like a candle that burn itself to light up a dark room. Teachers sacrifice themselves to teach the student so that the student would have a bright future”

Is it good enough? :D

No comments: